Thursday, March 31, 2011

~Nash Days~

Thursdays are dedicated to the little man of my life, my nephew, Nash Bird! Or to him "Big Nash." Since Nash was a baby I have been so lucky to be able to spend at least one day a week with him. That is 2 1/2 years worth of Nash Days!! And I love every minute of it! When Nash was a baby it was a lot of typically baby duties, feeding, rocking, diaper changing. But now that is he is older, we have so much fun together.

We have taken adventures to the park, chick-fil-a playground (bonus for me...good food!), story time at the library, and whatever else I we feel like we should explore. He is such a good boy and even enjoys a shopping trip or two , I mean getting out of the house for a bit ;-).

Backyard Playing

Hiding at Shilito Park

Eating like a big boy at the table

Computer whiz already

Learning at the Library

Best Friends with Lulah (my westie)

Needless to say he is pretty much a big deal in my life. He comes up with the funniest sayings. Its always fun to tell Mommy (my sister) all about our adventures at the end of the day.

As you could guess, Nash is going to be the ring bearer at my wedding next month. We have been practicing walking down the aisle...as he says "walking to uncle Steve." Today I made him the cutest shirt to wear at the reception. Nash has some stylish dance moves, so everyone better watch out on the dance floor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment